To meet the fast-changing demands of today’s power generation industry, Customers often need to maximize their power systems’ performance at the lowest possible cost.
Technological advances, new energy efficiency regulatory requirements, health & safety and/or environmental concerns are just a few of the many reasons why energy businesses are increasingly faced with the need to make changes to existing facilities.
Power Plant Rehabilitation range of services includes:
· Plant general assessment from initial site survey up to detailed report with recommended solutions
· Repowering of conventional steam plants with the installation of gas turbines
· Add on of steam turbines in existing open cycles
· Replacement of existing equipment
· Plant recommissioning/relocations
· Hybridization with addition of storage/integration with renewables
· Modernizations: modifications to improve old equipment’s performance and/or reliability and/or extend lifecycle
· Retrofit solutions for equipment upgrades (e.g. emissions compliance, flexibility upgrades)
· Cyber security
· Integrated plant support through remote monitoring
· Customized training